Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Daily Feline Prompt: Can't Stand me

What do you find more unbearable: watching a video of yourself, or listening to a recording of your voice? Why?

What a silly question. I know I am a modest feline, keep myself to myself and rarely brag about how good I am or how clever I am. I have so many talents there would not be enough scope in this blog to mention all. Mrs. Human is full of praise how I help her in my home with eating the tuna fish she gives me, although only twice a week, but you cannot have everything I suppose.

I am also very good at using my recycling tray and always remind Mrs. Human to empty it when necessary. Did I tell you that I am an expert at defending my territory? Unfortunately it might happen that I am busy sleeping when one of my feline friends decide to invade my private sphere, but Mrs. Human is watching for me if necessary.

Today I found a wonderful new sleeping place. It was a cupboard full of human clothes and the door was open. I mean what would you do, as a feline. You jump in and make yourself comfortable. There was a small commotion when Mr. Human almost closed the cupboard door on me, but I reminded her to leave the door open and put a label on the door saying “do not close, Tabby seeping place” which worked quite well. I was left in peace until I noticed that Mrs. Human was preparing for her golden oldie midday sleep. I decided to accompany her as sleeping on a human bed is an improvement on a cupboard.


And Mrs. Human took my photo in the cupboard.

Tabby in cupboard

Mrs. Human said to apologise (a word which does not exist in Meow) for the dark photo. It seems the cupboard has no human light and I told her to keep it that way. Who needs light, we felines can see in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment